Fashion Designer Julissa Cadena brings the Bible to New York Fashion Week

NYC Came Alive with Times Square Fashion Week’s Annual Show in conjunction with The Fashion Week Experience and Fashion Against Violence! NEW YORK, September 12, 2022 — On Saturday, September 10th, Times Square Fashion Week returned for its fourth year full of indie & couture designers, celebrating diversity on the runway right on Duffy Square. Fashion Designer Julissa Cadena of Danbury Connecticut presented her Spring and Summer 2023 Collection during New York Fashion Week in Times Square, the collection named Angelic Beings God With Us shocked the audience as the message of God was very clear as well as some of the models walked the runway while carrying the Bible. The idea behind using the Bible during the runway was totally from God says designer Julissa Cadena , she has done many fashion shows in the past with the goal to share the gospel of Jesus Christ using her gifts and talents but for this show something was different she said, I have believed by faith that God wanted me to reach a different audience and not only that I knew God wanted me to do a show in NYC and in Times Square Specifically, I said to God if we go to Times Square the models will carry the Bible, God made it possible for me to be a designer at Times Square Fashion Week so I needed to do my part she explained. Last year I have bought 10 bibles that I was going to give out to the audience that watches my Youtube Channel , I have kept these bibles in the studio located in Danbury CT , it has been a year no one has requeted a Bible I believe is because with technology everyone can get the app these days, so when God told me to use the Bible in the Fashion Show I really got scared, I have never even dream to use the Bible for that but I said if that is what you want me to do Lord I will do it, I was so concered that at one point I lost faith for a moment that I was going to do the show in Times Square so thats when I said if we get Times Square show then I will use the bible , about a week after I confirmed the show in Times Square, God made it happened , I just needed to do my part she said. The show was a success, I am a looking forward to see what God has instore for JulissaDesigns Glory to God.

Comments