The world is applauding her life

So skinny, so lively, so worldly. She wakes up every morning thinking she had done good for herself. She has a good job, she have made everyone fall in love with her, she has her tricks, but she is an expert in not letting anyone detect it. She works hard to be on top, even taking credits for things she has not done. She smiles at lot , and always find herself agreeing with everything her big bosses say. She knows how to play the game, so young yet so smart.


She watches her body, the best way a worldly person can. Working out is her life, watching what she eats makes her proud, she wants to talk about diets, fashion, beauty, age, etc. She becomes bigger when people tell her how cute she is, she waits for it, she has a good life.

So busy in going according to the world's calendar, she asks questions to others about their life, to compare, to make herself feel better. I am doing good she says, good job, good boyfriend, good family, and a perfect age. She loves everyone, but in her eyes she is better than all of them. Her life calendar is filled with plans, this sweet young girl, but she was never able to plan her birth, yet she assumes her life will be forever.

I hear this ticking clock, I need to talk to her, I am certain she knows who I follow, but I am not sure she agrees with it. In her eyes, I am different, an old lady, with no life, who dosen't do the things she does, and uncool soul, rejected by the world. Little that she know I will live for Eternity. I want to talk to her, I want to tell her that she can too Live forever in Heaven, that Life on this Earth is really is a breath; that just how we didn't know when we were going to be born, we wont know when we are going to die, that God can send Jesus at anytime and end this thing, that she is living wrong, but God loves her so much, but if she dosen't turn away from sin she will live eternally in Hell, how ? when? will...? I don't know, she can be dead tomorrow, will I miss my chance? Will she see me on judgement day and ask why? why didn't you tell me that you know about this?

Did I meet her for a reason? Am I setting a good example? can she see God in me?

What she does is wrong but God hates the sin, not the sinner; with every day his mercy is new and there is another chance at life. Sweet worldly young girl, if you see me, can you just follow me I have to tell you a story...

Comments