Living the new normal

is there such a thing anymore, the new normal, what is that, can someone explain to me. 2020 has started with a bang, at least in my life, I see thing that I waited for come alive , I seen things that I prayed for come alive , but I also seen things, things I did not pray for, things I did not hoped for. Can I pick and choose God? can I have the good with the good Lord?
I don't like this separation, this anticipation,  I do like the sales , the share , the likes, it has taken over, my little child JulissaDesigns is finally walking on its own, it's been long, but I love it. I miss my mother though, zoom calls are not enough, I need a hug, I need to know, I need to be there, in person with her, but I do have Faith Lord, I have to slowly let you work Lord, after all she was your child way before she was my mother, I know you care for her, I pray every night.
But then here I am , somewhat lost, I don't know what happened, what did we signed up, I want to go back to normal but not go back to all the things, can I pick and choose? it has not been that bad thank God, it's been crazy to see many known people lose their lives, end up at the hospital, but even in this great loss, this crazy times, I learned one important thing, Live you life, the time is now, and time doesn't stop for no one, what will happen will happen, out of 10 of our so called problems we have the solution to at least 9 of them, so there it is, change it, what you don't like, change it, stop living a life of frustration, what are you collecting? frustrations? disappointments? regrets? live you life, I have seen so many people end of in the hospital, it happened suddenly, just suddenly, while they wait to live something is creeping, something unexpected is on the next chapter, so live, the time is now, change what you can, pray about everything, trust God, take that leap of faith, because as you walk into that office building on that sunny Tuesday morning, suddenly something you did not pray for was approaching and just like that, your life could changed forever....
Love you mom!


Comments