Some Help!!

The woman was created to be the helper, but it seems as though today helping has a different meaning.
All these woman that I see, already married packed with kids, who depend on their husband to even breath, with no aspiriation whatsoever, who refuse to educate themselves, who look at their marriage as their idol, walking around like they made it, whom cannot even communicate with their childrens teacher, who look at young professional woman like myself as loosers because I am not married at my age yet, You are your husband helper?

Whom looking for an escape from home or from the urges made a decision to feed society what it expected to see from them at their age, who cannot even drive themselves, who are you supposed to help? Whom decided to be a "baby girl" their entire lives instead of being a Woman of God, who's only aspiration is to earn minimum wage, and then they want to look at me like I am past my time?

What kind of help are you for your husband really? 
They wanted a men to rescue them, But one already did two thousand years ago on a cross, whom sit around waiting for their husband because they cannot even read a book with their own kids? Who did you planned to help when you got Married? And you want to look at me like I am staying behind? 
Tell me how did you prepare youself to be the help meet for your husband? 
You walk around at your young age pride up because you have a man, but who did you try to help? Can you even spell? And you so young you couldn't control yourself, you had to show society that you can get a man, and now you look at me like I am a looser because I educated myself first? This is not making sense, And you want to ask me when will I get marry? Do you know anything about waiting on God? 
I believe that a help meet for the husband is also a woman who can take stress out of the workload of her husband, helping him, working in ministry with him, etc and not just seating around at home waiting for him to get home tired from work to help her do stuff around the house. Ladies don't refuse to educate yourselves, it is always good to be learning something new, think about marriage and helping your husband, don't get marry just to help yourselves out, don't become a handicap person with two perfectly working legs, don't be lazy. Don't get marry to prove a point, don't get marry to show society that you can get a man, don't get marry because you want an scape, don't get marry because you cannot control yourself, get marry because you are in love with the man whom God had set aside for you, get marry to glorify God.

Comments