This is the Love of My Life

I must confess, I am in Love. I have this friend, who is better than all. He created everything, he is the begining and the end. He thought of me before I was even born, he send his son to die for me, because his love was greater. I trust in him, will all I got. I was born a sinner, I was saved by Grace, baptised to be reborn, I asked for forgiveness, and his opened his arms to me. He can do that for you too, he has no favorites, he loves us all, but he hates sin.


I have this Love, I talk to everyday, I know he hears me, he guides me as well. I live in his time, I have grown so much. I learned a lot, it is not my will, it is his, I get it now; I know it took very long for me to get it, but his mercy and grace kept me alive to have the time to change before judgment. I am very thankful for that.

This fashion thing, I have in me, came to me when I was very young; I traveled far to follow through, God was there with me through all, he began something in me, he walked with me, I know he will bring it to completion. What I see is very bluried, What I have learned, is to put him first, from now on, I must do that, in everything. How can this two things come together for the glory of him, I don't see yet, but I know he has, I must trust and obey. Faith is what I got.

This friend of mine, opened his sinless arms, he died for me and for you. His Love is infinte, he is knocking, go open the door, our time is limited, he went away, but he is coming back. This carpenter went to work to prepare us a home, I must confess I am in Love...

Comments